After a period of use, Shanghai Zhuoli lubricants deteriorate the lubricating oil due to the contamination of mechanical impurities and dust from the outside, the metal chips worn by the running parts and the metal salts formed by the erosion of the parts.
After the deterioration of the lubricating oil, it is dark black, foamy and emulsified. It is rubbed with fingers, has no sticky feeling, blemishes or odor, drops dark brown on white test paper, no yellow infiltration area or black spots. If it is not replaced in time, it will accelerate the wear and tear of parts, affect the service life, and even cause safety accidents. Therefore, Shanghai Zhuoli Oil reminds everyone to check whether the lubricating oil is deteriorated and replaced in time.
Shanghai Zhuoli Lubricant - Several simple identification methods to identify whether the lubricating oil has deteriorated, as follows:
1. Take a clean white filter paper with the oil droplet trace method, and drop a few drops of oil on the filter paper. After the oil leaks, if there is black powder on the surface, touch it with a feeling of resistance, it means the inside of the lubricant. There are many impurities. The good lubricating oil has no powder. It is dry and smooth by hand, and it has yellow marks.
2, the oil flow observation method takes two measuring cups, one of which contains the lubricating oil to be inspected, the other is placed on the table, and the measuring cup filled with lubricating oil is lifted off the table 30-40 cm and tilted to let the lubricating oil Slowly flow into the empty cup and observe the flow. The quality of the lubricating oil should be slender, even and continuous. If there is a sudden flow of oil, sometimes there is a large flow, then the lubricant Has deteriorated.
3. Illumination method On a clear day, use a screwdriver to pick up the oil tank cover at a 45-degree angle to the horizontal. In view of the sunlight, observe the oil droplets. Under the illumination, it can be clearly seen that there is no wear debris in Shanghai Zhuoli lubricants, which can continue to work. If there are too many abrasive chips, the lubricant should be replaced.
4. The handcuff method will repeatedly grind the Shanghai Zhuolili lubricant between the thumb and the index finger. The better lubricant hand feels lubricity, less wear debris, no friction, if you feel the sand between the fingers and the like. The large frictional feeling indicates that there are many impurities in the lubricating oil and cannot be reused. The new lubricating oil should be replaced.
- Zhuoli lubrication: the lubricant industry will be “flat” after two years
- What are the misunderstandings in the use of automotive lubricants?
- How to assess the quality and performance of lubricants
- Zhuoli lubricants teach you how to save fuel
- What are the common additives for industrial special oils?
- What role does organic molybdenum play in lubricating oil?
- Mechanical special oil - what is industrial gear oil?
- How to choose the right lubricant for yourself
- Aerospace Zhuoli - car diesel will increase substantially
- What are the classifications of Zhuoli lubricants?